Every parent wishes to provide the best opportunities for their children. Parents in Hispanic households often encounter challenges when trying to help their kids learn two languages and maintain their cultural heritage at the same time.
Read Conmigo, sponsored by Infinity Auto Insurance, is a literacy program that promotes English/Spanish bilingualism. Read Conmigo provides parents and teachers with tools and resources to improve reading habits and the learning environment at home. With free bilingual children's books available online, an educational and interactive website, and community engagement events, Read Conmigo is an all-encompassing language learning membership.
Here are some of the areas where Read Conmigo improves Hispanic families' quality of living:
- Building stronger families while fostering a lifelong love of reading
- Creating educational tools for families and school communities
- Creating opportunities for Hispanic authors and illustrators
- Engaging parents and teachers throughout the program development
- Publishing free online bilingual books for children of all ages
- Bringing together community, school, and libraries
For more information, or to join our Read Conmigo program, sign up today!